Lanka Developers Community

    Lanka Developers

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Shop
    1. Home
    2. Marcuss2
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 3
    • Best 0
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 0

    Posts made by Marcuss2

    • RE: What is EdgeLabs Connect, and how is it different from a studio connecting its own games?

      It’s all quite simple once you get the hang of it! Edge Labs creates its own slots as a developer, while EdgeLabs Connect is a separate aggregation platform that brings popular casino games from various studios together into one convenient solution. When I first worked with this system, I appreciated its main advantage. Through a single API integration, this casino games aggregator provides operators with access to a vast portfolio of content, including not only Edge Labs’ slots but also those of other providers. In other words, rather than integrating each software provider separately, you connect to a single gateway and receive a ready-made lobby with thousands of games from many providers. Are you currently launching your own platform, or just exploring the technical side of the B2B market?

      posted in Artificial Intelligence
      Marcuss2
      Marcuss2
    • RE: Should I activate the welcome bonus at OMG Casino right after signing up?

      When I signed up, I claimed the welcome bonus right away: $5 just for signing up, plus a 100% bonus on my first deposit, up to $1,000! To be honest, I was thrilled with such a great start! The free $5 allowed me to test out the platform freely, and the doubled deposit significantly increased my balance. This enabled me to try a bunch of awesome slots with long winning streaks. The most important thing is to read the online casino rules before activating the bonus. Everything is transparent: the terms, eligible slots are clearly stated. When I activated the package, I met the requirements without any issues. Have you decided how much of your initial deposit you want to double with this bonus?

      posted in Artificial Intelligence
      Marcuss2
      Marcuss2
    • RE: Fortune Coins Game at Fortunewins Social Casino

      Don't worry; it's not complicated. This game is from Revolver, my favorite developer. The Fortune Coins slot is also awesome. It has an incredible Eastern atmosphere, dynamic bonus features, and simple rules that a complete beginner can understand. To learn more, check out the official Fortune Coins game page, where all the rules are explained. I have entirely positive impressions of the slot, but Revolver actually has much more interesting slots. If you’re curious, I can recommend a couple.

      posted in General Discussion
      Marcuss2
      Marcuss2
    • 1 / 1