Lanka Developers Community

    Lanka Developers

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Shop
    1. Home
    2. Vihaan Sharma
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 5
    • Posts 5
    • Best 0
    • Controversial 0
    • Groups 0

    Posts made by Vihaan Sharma

    • Sri Lanka Tour from India – Tips for First-Time Visitors

      Hi everyone,

      I came across some discussions about travelling to Sri Lanka from India and wanted to ask for some advice.

      For someone visiting Sri Lanka for the first time, which places would you recommend covering? I’m particularly interested in beaches, nature, sightseeing, and cultural attractions.

      Also, what would be a good number of days to explore the main highlights without rushing? Any tips from travellers who have already visited would be really helpful.

      Thanks in advance!

      posted in General Discussion
      Vihaan Sharma
      Vihaan Sharma
    • Exploring Turkey in 9 Days – Which Places Should Travellers Include?

      Hi everyone,

      I’m looking for some travel advice and recommendations for exploring Turkey over 9 days.

      There seem to be so many interesting places to visit, including Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya, and Pamukkale. While looking into a Turkey 9 Days Tour Package, I’m trying to understand how travellers can combine these destinations without making the itinerary too hectic.

      For those who have explored Turkey, which cities would you recommend prioritizing? Are there any hidden gems, cultural experiences, or local food spots that first-time visitors should know about?

      Also, what would be a practical way to manage transportation between these destinations?

      I’d really appreciate your suggestions and personal travel experiences. Thanks!

      posted in General Discussion
      Vihaan Sharma
      Vihaan Sharma
    • Thailand 8-Day Trip – What Would Be a Good Itinerary for a First Visit?

      Hi everyone,

      I’m planning an 8-day trip to Thailand and I’m looking for some advice on how to plan the trip properly.

      It will be my first time in Thailand, and I’d like to see a mix of beaches, local culture, food, sightseeing, and a few fun activities. I’m thinking about visiting Bangkok along with one or two beach destinations, but I’m not sure how much I can realistically cover in eight days.

      Would you recommend combining Bangkok with Phuket, Krabi, or another destination? I’d also like to know which places are worth spending more time in rather than just visiting for a day.

      If you had 8 days in Thailand, what itinerary would you suggest for a first-time visitor?

      Any recommendations or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      posted in General Discussion
      Vihaan Sharma
      Vihaan Sharma
    • Vietnam 8-Day Trip – What’s the Best Way to Plan the Itinerary?

      Hi everyone,

      I’m planning an 8-day trip to Vietnam and would love some advice from people who have travelled there.

      This will be my first visit, and I’d like to experience a good mix of cities, local culture, food, nature, and some scenic places without making the itinerary too rushed. I’m currently considering Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City, but I’m not sure if that’s too much to cover in eight days.

      Would it be better to focus on northern and central Vietnam, or is it practical to include Ho Chi Minh City as well? I’d also appreciate suggestions for must-visit places and the best way to travel between destinations.

      If you had 8 days in Vietnam, how would you plan the trip?

      Thanks for any suggestions!

      posted in General Discussion
      Vihaan Sharma
      Vihaan Sharma
    • Abu Dhabi Tour Package for Bachelors – What Should I Include in a 4–5 Day Trip?

      Hi everyone,

      I’m planning a trip to Abu Dhabi with a group of friends and am looking for some advice on how to plan it. We’re mainly interested in experiencing the city’s attractions, nightlife, adventure activities, beaches, and local food.

      For those who have visited Abu Dhabi as a group of bachelors, what places and activities would you recommend including in a 4–5 day itinerary? Are there any experiences that are especially worth doing with friends?

      I’d also appreciate suggestions on which areas are convenient for staying and how to get around the city.

      Would love to hear recommendations from anyone who has recently planned a similar trip.

      Thanks!

      Visit us- https://travelsagaholidays.in/travel/abu-dhabi-tour-package-for-bachelors/

      posted in General Discussion
      Vihaan Sharma
      Vihaan Sharma
    • 1 / 1